The Province House

Brochure about the "old" part and "new" part of the Groningen Province House, seat of Provincial Government. No. 12 Martinikerkhof is the "old" Province House, which houses the State Hall where the Provincial Council has met since 16 June 1602 and the Delegates Chamber where the States Delegates have met since 1603. The "new" part  Province House was opened on 7 May 1996 by Queen Beatrix. Both buildings have their own ambiance, their own history and their own works of art.

Auteur: Province of Groningen
Uitgever: Province of Groningen
Aantal pagina's: 28
Jaar van uitgave: 2017
Thema: Overige
Prijs: gratis